Wedding DIY ideas

Okay I like purple!
There I said it! Everything from here on is probably going to be in 50 shades of purple, in the end they are just weddings ideas. Here are some wedding decoration ideas that I have stolen from other cool websites that I like in my hunt for cool things for our wedding.


Lavender tear catches
If I was at a wedding there would be at least one tear! So surely this will be used on the day.

We were at my fiances parents last weekend and on their front lawn was the most beautiful lavender flowers, unlike the common lavender that does not seem to have as much blossoms and the smell that came from them were amazing.

I love the below "happy tears" chalk board too, the chalk boards are so easy to find in the local $2 shops.








Pampas grass 
I only remembers these because when I was young and stayed and Nan and Koros (Grandads) these were located at the edge of the property. I am finding that as I start looking at wedding ideas and decorations the items that come to mind are all reminders of when I was a child.

The cafe at work has these in the corner and I am so sure that they have no "watered" them. I wonder if they can be dyed as well?


Coffee bag gift
Haha what a great idea "How to get you through the best of times" - this is a great idea for a gift that people will actually use. I really don't like the thought of giving people things that they REALLY won't use. I find it so cliche. OHHH please I hope we are not cliche about of wedding.


  

Babies breathe flowers with lavender
I remember babies breathe from when mum use to flatten flowers when I was at primary school, crazy that these things are remembered. I like how delicate they are but I do think that they would need to be paired with really bright flowers otherwise you don't get to see the delicateness and they just end up looking like a bunch of white flowers






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig