Review - Cassels Venue




A friend from work mentioned this venue to me today so I thought I would have a nosy at it
They are a “complete wedding venue, from ceremony and photographs, right through to last dance” Social Media presence and a decent website means so much to me, it shows me that the business is serious about themselves. Mobile responsive sites are most important, this is how I choose to research.

 1012 Scenic Drive North, Swanson, Auckland, 0614



 


Cassels Mobile homepage is nice, nice large image, some random alignment with their social media icons but at least they are there. So far what I have seen looks really neat and I am looking forward to actually seeing them face to face. More of their virtual tours can be seen by clicking here



They have some awesome photos on their Facebook page And then check out these awesome images taken by Perspectives



At home on my desktop I have a 2160 x 1440 resolution and the only disappointing thing about their desktop site is the below image, it's just annoying when any website in general doesn't keep up with it. Their Gallery page is nice as well, just not intuitive on mobile but still very good.

I go straight to the Weddings page, and nice going Cassels usually I have to fill in a form and give my life to get pricing but you have been straight up and adding the pricing to the page. Quite handy, and better then getting 8+ PDF's to have to go through.
  • Venue Hire $2000 6 hours After that $200 per hour 
  • Exclusive use of venue, garden courtyard and surrounding gardens.

  • Ceremony facilities including audio equipment & French registry table.
  • Wedding gift table, cake table and cake knife
  • Ambient music facilities and dance floor.
  • Includes professional in-house DJ.
  • Includes table settings, linen and linen napkins, centerpieces & candles.
  • Free ceremony rehearsal.
  • One hour free wedding co-ordination, total coordination on your day & unlimited email or telephone assistance for wedding planning.
  • Fully Licensed.
  • Minimum 60 persons (negotiable for Winter months) 
  • Minimum 80 on Fridays & Saturdays in Jan/Feb/March. 
  • Maximum 120 persons.



Taken by
Perspectives:







I like this place, I am struggling to decide if I want to physically have a look at it, I am hoping that they have more options then the round tables, maybe I want to see something unique.
It does seem like a great price, so it will be shortlisted.

SHORTLISTED

Keywords: Weddings in Auckland, Wedding Venue in Auckland
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just curious, did you end up visiting in person? If so, what did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry I don't check this blog much, I did go see them, looks like a wonderful place though!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig