Engagement Party: It was here and now its gone! but was great!


November 2015
Wow, what a crazy few days it has been, Mum being the host has probably been the busiest.

Contemplating what food to serve and how and approx how many people will be coming. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

Saturday was the day!

On the Tuesday prior my sister moved over from Aussie, so we had a few days to catch up and I took Thursday and Friday off. Thursday was spent shopping, pretty much a whole day shopping which is rare for me! I really hate shopping but I needed a new dress for the special day. Tried on some CRAZY dresses which I didn't mind since my sister was there to give advice on each dress, and then I found the one that I liked! A size 8!! WOAH! that is crazy. A blue halter neck with a bit of draping at the bottom, was really nice.

We got our nails done too. My sister Charlene felt pretty awkward being there since it is not something that she normally does, that made it funny. She brought some clothes as well and some Thin Lizzy!

Purple nails for Engagement party



Friday was full on!! Had breakfast and then off to mums house will as many bits and pieces that we could put in the car. It was a long HOT HOT day walking up and down my stairs to get from A to B.

Photos of the day before, click to enlarge:


   
   



Outdoor Engagement Layout

My sister and I and Mum i'm sure as well were very tired after Friday! I was so tired and those steps at mums were a huge amount of exercise! I was so tired that even if it rained the next day - in that moment i didn't care, I was just soooo exhausted.





 




















































Overall the day was great. Mr Oliver Li who I work with made an awesome video to compliment the day:



ADVICE!!
Make sure you remember to record what people gifted to you as you greet! Make sure people are taking photos, you will be sooooo busy throughout your day that you just wont have time.
Have thank you cards already at home so that you can get them straight out for those that gifted.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig