Beauty Workshop August 2015


The Beauty Workshop for NZ Weddings was okay. To be honest I am surprised I have gone to yet another NZ Weddings Event when the first one was a bit meh. Maybe I thought this one would be a bit different but it was a little worse. 

Mum came with me. 

1) Is was a 5min walk from the Fashion Show event which was strange, you have to leave the main Event to go to this, At the Fashion show there was make up stands, maybe I could have saved some money if I stayed there instead of buying EXTRA tickets to go to this one

2) You walk into the event and you are not greeted or anything, there is no NZ Wedding Branding anywhere, its like you have just walked into this room with stuff in each corner. As we wallked around it was as if the staff in each corner cared more about themselves and where to place their handbags.

So we got a glass of champagne which always makes you feel a little better. Thankfully Mum knew a couple of the girls at the Bobbi Brown stand so we went there first and they did my eye shadow, REALLY NICELY done as well!





I recall some goodies from www.sweetbites.co.nz


A cocktail booth, Dermotologist and Joico. It just wasn't fun and they make us wait outside in the cold and rain until the exact time. 

I won't be going to another NZ Wedding Magazines Event for some time now. 

Over all the highlights are always the goody bags....









SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig